The Complete Beginners Guide to Home Canning
Do you wish you could do home canning, but terms like pH, low acid, and high acid frighten you? Or are you afraid you will blow up your house? No longer do you have to feel this way!
This guide is written with the beginner in mind.
Not only does it cover the benefits of home canning, but you'll master over 30 canning terms that can be confusing.
No longer will words like headspace, floating, and exhausting be intimidating. Instead, you will gain the skills and knowledge to begin doing home canning confidently!
This guide goes in-depth to explain both Water Bath Canning and Pressure Canning in an easy-to-follow step-by-step guide.
Eight of my most popular canning recipes are included. And you'll take pride knowing you are filling your pantry with healthy, nutritious foods for your family.
This is a digital product; nothing will be shipped.
33 Pages Include:
- The Benefits of Home Canning
- 30+ Canning Terms Defined and Explained
- Altitude Adjustments - How it affects your kitchen and How to adjust for it
- Canning Equipment Parts defined
- Step-by-Step Guide to Using Home Canners and more