Nature Soothing Sounds for Relaxation and Meditation, for Work, Study, Healing and Sleeping
These Sounds can help you become more relaxed and conscious. They are an easy way to create frequent moments of calm, and peace, in your daily life.You can use these Nature Sounds:
- As a Background, while working for example. They will help you achieve more concentration, become more creative and intuitive.
- You can also use these Sounds in moments of relaxation, and meditation. They can help you reduce anxiety and stress, and to know yourself more deeply.
In Nature Sounds Volume II
You get a set of 8 Nature Sounds longer tracks, with 6 hours of beautiful nature sounds for relaxation
in total. It includes 4 variations of sounds of nature: Calm River, River, Heavy Rain, Sea
The sounds are organized in several lengths, Long and Very Long (30 and 60 minutes versions)
, for all that want to invest more time using relaxing nature sounds to create moments of pause in the daily life.
If you already regularly use nature sounds or meditation music for relaxation in longer períods of time, this Volume will be a great resource to keep up that very healthy routine.Practicing these moments of pause and calm with Sounds of Nature, you can:
Nature Sounds can also be used as a great mediation resource
- Achieve stress and anxiety reduction
- Increase focus and attention
- More physical relaxation
- Better connection to your inner self and to others
- Acceptance of the world around you
- Better emotional integration and more balance in your life
Use Nature Sounds to reduce anxiety and stress, to know yourself more deeply, to achieve a more joyful life.
- In the mornings
- For motivation moments
- While doing breathing exercises
- Or at bedtime, you can use nature sounds for sleeping preparation and achieve better sleep patterns
Remember: you can always find peace and joy, just look inside yourself.
Hear the Sounds of Nature - listen to yourself.These Sounds are for personal use only (no commercial use allowed) and are delivered in mp3 format