Born in the Rockies Quilt Pattern
Enjoy the scenic beauty of the mountains and meet these friendly animals who are all natives of the Rocky Mountains! Yes, they were all "Born in the Rockies"! This adorable 45" by 45" Rocky Mountain animal quilt pattern features all of your favorite mountain animals, along with pretty flying geese pieced blocks. You can make your very own "Born in the Rockies" quilt to keep for snuggling under or to give as a gift for that very special little someone in your world.
Here's what you'll get in the Born in the Rockies quilt pattern packet:
- Thirteen unique animal applique patterns, including the beaver, bighorn sheep, bluebird, bobcat, chipmunk, cougar, elk, grizzly bear, marmot, moose, mountain goat, pheasant, and wolf
- Full-sized applique placement layouts for each animal design
- Individual applique pattern pieces, labeled with color suggestions, reversed and ready to print
- Yardage requirements for making the quilt
- Instructions with photos for the pieced flying geese blocks
- Directions for putting the pieced and appliqued blocks together to make this adorable quilt
- Full color pictures of each individual block as well as the finished quilt top
The Born in the Rockies quilt pattern is appropriate for intermediate to experienced quilters with some practice doing applique and quilt block piecing.