If you are considering a career as a Driving Instructor, How to Set up and Run a Successful Driving School Business is the guide you must have. From advice on things to consider when thinking of becoming a Driving Instructor right through to everything you will need to know to run your business smoothly and professionally.
Tracy has been running her own business for 14 years, and she advises you on all the small details of running a Driving School business that you won't learn when being trained as an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI) such as:
- 21 steps to earning a lucrative income as a Driving Instructor
- Best Features to consider for your driving school vehicle
- Teaching Tips that work for your students
- Essential items to make your lessons run smoothly
- Creative ideas to advertise your business
- Business Terms & Conditions (Template included)
- Working with your Students - tips to get the best out of them and make the lessons enjoyable
- Communicating effectively with your students
- Being the best instructor you can be so your students recommend you to others
- Student booking systems that work
- Bookwork & Accountancy - organising and preparing your documents for HMRC
With the knowledge contained in this book, readers will have the benefit of learning from Tracy's experience as an ADI. She has learned over the years of running a driving school business every aspect that works and doesn't work and has now condensed it into this book, to enable you to quickly become successful in your own right.
If you’re considering a career change or have qualified as a Driving Instructor and not sure of your next step then pick up a copy of this guide today.