8 Week Strength And Mass Training Program
What is the best way to gain muscle mass? The obvious 2 answers are weight training and increasing your caloric intake. Scrawny To Brawny In 8 Weeks will help you obtain that muscular physique you have always wanted. The training programs in this book give you a mixture of exercises, repetitions and sets to consistently challenge you every week. Training heavy and using 1RM does not work all the time. Your body adapts to any type of training program. What works well is a mixture of high and low repetitions utilizing a progressive overload system.
This book will feature chapters on:
* the major nutrients
* understanding the energy equation for gaining muscle
* eating for muscular gains
* the top rules for gaining muscle
* 2 diet examples for gaining muscle
* high caloric protein shake recipes
* goal setting
* training guidelines
* a 2 week beginner training program
* an eight week strength training program for men
* an eight week strength training program for women
Ready to gain up to 10lbs of muscle? Purchase your 84 page PDF copy today!
Meet the Author:
Paul Nam was born in 1978 and has been a personal trainer for over 20 years. He started bodybuilding at the age of 18 and became the Junior Mackenzie Bodybuilding Champion at 19. He has since competed in over 25 bodybuilding, fitness, and martial arts competitions.
He has trained in Olympic style boxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, muay thai, and wrestling, and holds a red belt in taekwondo.
Paul owns a fitness studio(TheWorkoutLoft), writes books, builds mobile apps and fitness products.