If you are feeling lonely as you are reading this
you are not alone. The reason why I put this book together is that I know what it is like. Loneliness is a topic that is very close to my heart because I have been through the depths of empty, meaningless feelings many times and I am not new to that kind of feeling.
I have felt every gripping moment of it. The long, long hours which seems like days, the lonely nights where I weep in silence, drenching my pillow salty with tears, the lack of desire to face the next day and the thought of wanting to end it all!
If you’ve ever felt lonely before, you know just how badly it can hurt. Scientists have even called loneliness an epidemic due to how widespread and severe the isolation can seem in our modern way of living. We all have feelings of being alone in this world from time to time, but we can learn valuable lessons through the seemingly unbearable pain.
Here are some quotes for you😀👍.
- Not everyone you lose is a loss
- Sometimes, you just need a break. In a beautiful place. Alone. To figure everything out
- When you are evolving to your higher self, the road seems lonely. But you’re simply shedding energies that no longer match the frequency of your destiny.
- The hardest walk is walking alone, but it’s also the walk that makes you the strongest
- A meaningful silence is always better than meaningless words.