Grow a Year's Worth of Sustainable Food
Once you complete the workbook, you will have a clear and precise plan. You will know what and how much you need to plan for. What you can eliminate from the grocery list and your family will be one step closer to being more sustainable.
This book will help you:
- decide which foods are best for your area and family
- decide how much of each food your family consumes in a year
- decide what's more cost-effective to store vs. continuing to purchase at the grocery store
This is a digital product; nothing will be shipped—instant download.
7 Modules: (53 Pages) Include:
- Garden Designing
- Understanding and Determining Your Growing Season
- What Can You Grow in Your Area
- What Your Family Prefers: Pantry Inventory
- Elimination Goals - Saving on the Family Budget
- Defining How Much Your Family Consumes (Easy use Formula)
- Getting One-Step Closer to Sustainability