Ripple Crop Top Worsted
A less fussy, more fitted Ripple Crop Top knit in DK or worsted weight for ease. This modern version of a ’90s classic is pared down from the original and knits up in no time.
Choose What You PayIn order to price my designs in a manner that maintains both financial accessibility and fair pay, I offer Choose What You Pay Pricing for all of my designs. The price as listed reflects what I believe is fair for my work, and I am also happy to offer the following discount codes for those with financial need. Choose whichever price works best for you!
- JESSIE25 - 25% Off Price as Listed
- JESSIE50 - 50% Off Price as Listed
DetailsClick here for a free downloadable PDF that includes all sizing, gauge, needle, yarn, and yardage information for the pattern.
Check out the #ripplecroptopworsted hashtag on Instagram for inspiration and to see the garment on bodies of all different shapes & sizes!
- How to choose a circular needle circumference and other circular tips and tricks
- Joining in the round without a gap
- Centered single decrease
- 3-needle Bind Off
- Picking up stitches along a vertical edge, and picking up more than one stitch from a selvage stitch (for sleeves)
- Finishing a bind-off in the round and sewing in ends
- Budget Yarn Options
RavelryIf you purchase the pattern here, you will not have access to it in your Ravelry library. Click here to purchase the pattern on Ravelry.
Terms of Purchase / Languages AvailablePlease note that you are purchasing a downloadable PDF of a knitting pattern, not a physical garment.
With purchase, you will receive PDFs in the following languages: English, German