This is the quilt that is featured in my episode of The Quilt Show (2512)
It started as my Mystery Quilt for 2019 and the instructions are given for every block in the quilt plus two fabrics for the background.
Please email me if you would like the quantities for the layout in my Tula Pink quilt - this layout featured a number of different colours for the background.
A file is included that contains an image of the Tula Pink layout and I will be posting photos of each of the blocks in the quilt that appeared on the show.
I hope you have fun!
You have a choice of three size options:
- Twin: 55" x 72"
- Queen: 86" x 90"
- King: 103" x 108"
This is a great project for using up your stash, or breaking into that fat quarter bundle that has been calling to you!Purchase of this pattern includes:
- Fabric and tool requirements.
- Detailed cutting and sewing instructions with clear, easy to follow diagrams.
- Ten monthly patterns to make the quilt top, quilting suggestions and binding instructions.
- Patterns are be released monthly from 2nd February 2019 - purchasing entitles you to all ten installments of this pattern.
- Membership of my private Trendsetters facebook group with extra tips and tricks.
- Share your progress with other Trendsetters in the facebook group.
- Patterns emailed to you each month
This quilt is made using my triangle grid patchwork technique, all pieces are rotary cut and machine pieced using this easy method. There are no y-seams and no paper piecing!
I hope you will join me,