This is the quilt that is featured in my episode of The Quilt Show (2512). It contains 18 original block designs in three different sizes, plus the information for setting the blocks.
This quilt is made using my triangle grid patchwork technique, all pieces are rotary cut and machine pieced using this easy method. There are no y-seams and no paper piecing!
It started as my Mystery Quilt for 2019 and the instructions are given for every block in the quilt plus two fabrics for the background.
I have now uploaded the fabric requirements to make the quilt exactly as seen on The Quilt Show, together with detailed photographs of each of the block layouts for this version of the quilt.
I hope you have fun!
You have a choice of three size options:
- Twin: 55" x 72"
- Queen: 86" x 90"
- King: 103" x 108"
This is a great project for using up your stash, or breaking into that fat quarter bundle that has been calling to you!Purchase of this pattern includes:
- Fabric and tool requirements.
- Detailed cutting and sewing instructions with clear, easy to follow diagrams.
- Ten monthly patterns to make the quilt top, quilting suggestions and binding instructions.
- Membership of my private Trendsetters facebook group with extra tips and tricks.
- Share your progress with other Trendsetters in the facebook group.
I hope you will join me,
PS - I am now teaching this quilt online in my Quilt Party membership, where the pattern is included. Go to www.quiltwithsheila.com for details.
ALL PRICES ARE IN US DOLLARS