Analysis of FinecoBank AGM & EGM of 28 April 2022
1. Approval of the financial statements for the year 2021
2. Allocation of the profit and dividend distribution
3. Binding vote on the remuneration policy
4. Advisory vote on the remuneration paid in 2021
5. 2022 Incentive System for Employees "Identified Staff"
6. 2022 Incentive System for Personal Financial Advisors "Identified Staff"
7. Authorization for the purchase and disposal of treasury shares
8. Authorization to increase the share capital by issuing up to 366'594 shares in execution of the 2022 Incentive System
9. Authorization to increase the share capital by issuing up to 108'095 shares in execution of the 2021 Incentive System