My Fiddlestix is a great desktop toy for those of us that like to have something to play with, or use it as an aid for anxiety/stress relief. You could also make a longer version and add a point on one end to use it as a hairstick or even a wand. It was first featured in Issue 81 of Bead & Jewellery Magazine in September 2017.
The 32 page tutorial includes:
* Tips & information
* Materials list
* Step-by-step photos and instructions with 2 full-colour photos per page
* This is a PDF tutorial which you will be able to download immediately after purchase.
* You are purchasing the tutorial only, not the actual Fiddlestix.
* You may use this tutorial for making items to sell as long as you credit me as designer and do not go into mass production.
* You may not make copies of the tutorial, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution to third parties.
* All associated copyright remains with me, Donna Louise Sanders (Delicate Sparkles).