If you sell ebooks that teach people fundamentals of jazz, rock, folk guitar etc, back this up with a tutorial to help people put theory into practice. This makes sure people get better value from the download and could also give you some highly shareable content to pull in new subscribers.
- Decide on the platform you want to use (e.g. YouTube)
- Think about whether you want to have different levels of tutorial (beginner, intermediate, advanced, for example).
- Record your tutorials and share via social media and email. Include a link on your website and Payhip storefront.
- Track the number of likes, shares and comments.
- Monitor the effect on downloads for each new tutorial.