If fashion patterns are your thing, what better way to showcase the items people can create? You can highlight features that make the clothes easy to make or particularly eye-catching. It doesn’t have to be an extravaganza - something more intimate may be more engaging for your audience.
- Create a simple set with good lighting and a clear background.
- Choose a model. This doesn’t have to be a professional. It could even be you.
- You can record the whole thing on your phone or a digital camera.
- Write a script so that you cover the important points.
- Add the video to your YouTube channel, making sure to link to the patterns where people can download them.
- Track the number of live views and YouTube subscribers.
- Track pattern sales off the back of the event.