Run a competition for your book. The price of entry could be subscribing to your email list, sharing your page or a social media post or downloading a sample.
- Choose a prize that your audience would find desirable such as your book or anything else.
- Pick the entry requirements (e.g. ‘the first 100 people to retweet could win…’
- Set a draw date.
- Publicise the winner for an extra shot of promotion.
- Measure the number of entries and which prizes get the most interest and action.
- Track the effect on ebook sales.