If you don’t already have a blog you should certainly start one. There are few better ways to drip feed snippets and insights that will make your audience eager to discover more by downloading a full ebook.
- If you have a blog section on your website create a content plan linked to your ebook content.
- If you don’t have a blog, create one using WordPress or Payhip’s blog feature.
- Make sure you have an email sign up form prominently displayed on your blog.
- Promote each new blog article through social media, email etc.
- Analyse the topics that get the most interest and email sign ups.
- Use this intelligence to plan future ebook subjects.
- Track the uplift in ebook sales.