Your Cart

Candle Safety Information

Hello! If you're thinking of buying a candle from me, you will have, hopefully, followed this link from the candle page.

Unfortunately, we live in an age where I need to tell you not to touch the flame of your candle because it will burn you if you do. I know it seems pretty silly for me to go into this, but it is easy to forget that candles can be dangerous and a very easy way to cause a house fire.

Please be very careful when burning any candles and now, please hold for our necessary legal disclaimer and safety information ...

Never leave a burning candle unattended. Burn out of the reach of children and pets. Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles. 

Do not burn the candle on or near anything that can catch fire. Only burn this candle on a level heat resistant surface. 

Be aware that the dried flowers in this candle can be flammable if they come in contact with the flame. None of the flowers will become harmful if burned, but they will produce smoke if done so. 

Allow crystals to cool before handling. 

Never burn this candle for more than 4 hours at a time. Do not allow the flame to touch the container. 

On the first burn always burn for 3-4 hours to ensure an even melt pool. Ensure the wick is upright, above the wax and central before the wax sets. Always trim the wick to 5mm before lighting to avoid smoking and damage to the container. Extinguish when 5mm of wax remains and do not relight.

Container may become hot during use.