Hi! I'm a homeschool mom of 3 kiddos (includes 1 busy tot and 2 elementary-aged). We travel around often throughout the year - I'd say about 60% of the time - going from coast to coast, and then the rest of the 40% we're at our "home-base" in Texas. I've become somewhat of a printable ninja since we do travel so much. I couldn't possibly bring every single repertoire of homeschool items, so instead, I learned to craft our own homeschool materials and curriculum, and - VOILA! - the Homeschool and Humor Shop was born. And the HomeschoolandHumor.com website, where I share all my traveling secrets and homeschool insight. I'm so glad you're here! Holler at me if you need to connect!
P.S.: Sharing is caring! :)
Powered by Payhip