My e-books cover:
- What DIY raw dog food needs to consist of
- Knowing how much of what to feed
- Getting the correct portions of organs to meat to bone
- When and how to include plant matter
- What food can safely be eaten raw
- Tricks and hacks for raw meal prep
- How to prepare and store raw dog food
- Recipe ideas for dogs with food sensitivities
About the Author, Barbara Rivers
Hi, I'm Barbara Rivers, author of these e-books and raw dog food blogger at K9sOverCoffee.
Yep, that makes me a total raw dog food nerd as well as a certified raw dog food nutrition specialist by DNM Pro Mastery Courses (Dogs' Naturally Magazine Curriculum, with the guidance of Marion Smart DVM PhD, one of North America's most respected nutrition experts).
I've been feeding my pups homemade as well as store-bought raw dog food since 2015.
Until then, I had been feeding a mix of dry dog food aka kibble and canned dog food.
I will say that I'm not sure if I ever would have made the switch from kibble to raw if it hadn't been for Missy's cancer diagnosis in late 2014.
Missy was my beloved Boxer mix girl. My heart dog.
Thanks to her raw diet, she stayed in remission from cancer for 2.5 years longer than predicted by her oncologist.
Ultimately, raw didn't save her as she was re-diagnosed with cancer a second time and passed over to the rainbow bridge in 2018.
That said, I've been able to witness all the wonderful benefits of a species-appropriate, raw diet in my 3 pups Missy, Buzz and Wally:
- Stronger immune systems
- No more ear infections
- Smaller piles of poop
- No more itching
- Less dog smell
- Cleaner teeth
- More energy
- Shiny coats
It's truly amazing what a species-appropriate diet of fresh raw dog food can do!
All you have to do is ditch that highly processed dog food and start nourishing your pup with real food!
I'll show you how to do that in my e-books and I'll leave it up to you whether you want to feed homemade raw meals or pre-made ones from reputable, trusted brands. Or a mix of both!
This is what you can expect to learn:
- How much raw dog food does my dog need?
- What does balanced raw dog food consist of?
- Meal planners
- Shopping lists
- Where to shop for the ingredients
- Trusted raw dog food brands
- Resources and promo codes
- Hacks to make raw meal prep easier
- How to handle food allergies
Refund Policy: Because of the digital nature of my products, there are no refunds, exchanges, or returns available. All sales are final.
*My raw dog food ebooks make most sense to US readers as the resources used can easily be purchased in the US. That said, international readers can switch out certain ingredients with what's available for them locally. For example, duck heads for rabbit heads.*