Information I Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order for example), if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
- as necessary for the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as providing and improving my services. I use your information to provide the services you requested and in my legitimate interest to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- I share information as necessary to provide you my services and comply with my obligations.
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to:
(a) respond to legal process or to government requests;
(b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies;
(c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or
(d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Liz Smith, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at email@example.com. Alternately, you may mail me at:
Liz Smith, 26 Hyde Green, Beaconsfield, HP9 2ER, UK.
You have certain rights when purchasing over the internet.
STAMPTOUT abides by the Consumer Rights Act 2015
At Stamptout the UK law is the applicable law.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged:
Custom or personalised orders
Permission is granted for private and personal uses of images only. Files or printed materials cannot be shared or resold.Purchase does NOT transfer copyright to buyers.
Copyright stamptout 2021
Exclusive use design file for FABRIC printing only
If I buy an exclusive use design file what can I use the file for?
An exclusive seamless design is for FABRIC printing only. Purchase this one off design and use it to print your own fabric for personal or business use.
Please note you are agreeing to the terms and conditions below, by purchasing this design.
Terms and Conditions
All designs are hand drawn by me and are intended for FABRIC printing ONLY for personal or business use.
They are sold as exclusive use, seamless designs and no two designs are the same although elements
of the design may be reused.
Designs are supplied as digital download files: JPEG RGB 300dpi
Colours may differ from screen displays to the final print (I am not responsible for any discrepancies)
so please obtain a printed fabric sample from your printer to avoid disappointment.
If I buy a digital file what can I use the file for?
You can print it out at its original size or reduce it in size to print out invitations, stickers or cards for private or personal use. You can print this file as many times as you like for your own personal or private use.
What can't I use the file for?
Files cannot be shared or resold. Purchase does not transfer copyright to buyers.
Copyright belongs to Stamptout 2021