Alva Amaker is an educator, certified athletic administrator, coach, and entrepreneur. She is the owner of A&A Athletic Consulting, LLC and Vigilance Safety Training Center which is an endorsed training facility of the NCS4 Sports and Special Event Staff certification program and Emergency Care Safety Institute. Her upcoming book release in summer 2024 AD Playbook, Policies to Practice deep dives into the implementation of risk management best practices of athletic events, organizations, and departments.
She is a member of:
- National Alliance of Youth Sports
- Event Safety Alliance
- Innovation Institute For Fan Engagement
- International Institute of Risk and Safety Management
- International Civility Trainer’s Consortium; "Candidate for International Civility Expert Trainer"
- Advisory Committee Sports Safety Program at Hospital Special Surgeries.