Terms of Service
You are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service") by using Active Littles and the https://payhip.com/b/g56e website ("Service") - a service made possible by Payhip Limited ("Payhip").
Payhip and the Service reserve the right to change and update the Terms of Service at their discretion without notice. Any new features in excess to the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: https://payhip.com/b/g56e/terms
Violation of any of the terms below may result in immediate termination of your Service account.
General Account Terms
- If an account is registered via an automated method, then the account will be deleted immediately without notice since this is not permitted.
- You are required to provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Payhip cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Service and/or Payhip for any illegal activities. You must not, in your use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws). Should you engage in any illegal activites through the Service, you agree to hold Payhip blameless and not liable for any damages or crimes that may occur as a result. You will also have your account immediately shut down, and all data there-in deleted.
- A valid card is required for paid accounts. A card is required upon initial sign up for paid accounts.
- The Service bills in advance on a recurring basis for paid accounts.
- All fees exclude any taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
Cancellation and Termination
- It is your responsibility to ensure that your account has been properly cancelled. An email requesting an account to be cancelled is not considered a cancellation. You can cancel your account at any time from your account when you login within the Service.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service should you initiate cancellation. This information can not be recovered once your account is cancelled. Your cancellation will be effective immediately once initiated. You will not be charged again from that point forward, on paid accounts.
- Both the Service and Payhip have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
- Both the Service and Payhip, in their sole discretion, reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service
- Both the Service and Payhip reserve the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
- Payhip shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
Content Ownership and Copyright
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service and/or Payhip or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service or Payhip.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- Payhip does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, or error-free, (iii) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations.
- You expressly understand and agree that Payhip shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if Payhip has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to the service.
- You expressly understand and agree that Payhip shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You expressly understand and agree that all payments and monetary transactions are handled by the 3rd party payment platform the Service uses: Stripe (http://stripe.com). You agree Payhip shall not be liable for any issues regrarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
- The failure of Payhip to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Payhip and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Payhip including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.