PROFILE of : Mr. Alan Tan Boon Wah Nationality: Singaporean
Age : 51 Marital status : Married
Qualification : 2nd Class Honour Degree in Business and Management
Studies from University Of Bradford.
: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
Since August 1999, I have been teaching at Young Prodigy Education Centre and Young Prodigy Learning Centre in Singapore. Specializer in teaching students the strategy and technique how to solve the word problem sum using the Singapore Bar Model. I also conduct training to the Ministry of Education (Singapore) school teachers on the Higher Order Thinking Skills (HOTS! Program) which involved solving problem sum using the heuristics strategy and technique.
Over in Singapore, author for the following books :
• 70 Must Know Problem Sum (Singapore Asian Publication)
• 88 Maths Challenging Problem Sum (Marshall Cavendish)
• Math weekly Revision (Pearson, Singapore)
• Science weekly Revision (Pearson, Singapore)
• New Century Mathematics Textbook from Secondary 1 to 5 ( Whizz Publications )
• Intellectual Mathematics Textbook and Workbook from Primary 1 to 6 ( Whizz Publications )
• Singapore Mathematic Process Thinking Skill & Heuristic Strategy from grade 1 to 6
• Kinder-Maths Process Thinking Skill for K1 and K2
• English Junior Textbook and Workbook from Primary 1 to 6 (Consultant for WHIZZ PUBLICATIONS
Get updates about new products directly to your inbox