CROCHET PATTERN Snuggles The Cactus Rug
CROCHET LEVEL: Intermediate
FORMAT: PDF, 14 pages, 9.9 MB (mobile devices friendly). The pattern is written row-by-row using US crochet terms. It also includes diagrams, step-by-step photos, and a conversion chart to UK terms.
SIZES: Approximately 36” (91.4 cm) horizontally X 44” (111.8 cm) vertically.
SKILLS: Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, half double crochet, double crochet, popcorn stitch, bobble stitch, working in rows and in the round, increasing, sewing.
- Bernat Blanket Brights Big Ball; Weight category: 6 / Super bulky; Qty: 2 balls of GoGo Green
- Bernat Blanket Big Ball; Weight category: 6 / Super bulky; Qty: 1⁄2 ball of Taupe
- Bernat Super Value Yarn; Qty: 1⁄2 skein of Lilac or Bright Yellow for bow (optional); 1⁄4 skein of Black, a small amount of White & Peony Pink
- Tapestry needle & Bulky yarn needle
- Stitch markers
- Crochet hooks: 5.5 mm (I), 9 mm (M/N)
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with Bernat Blanket yarn & a 9 mm (M/N) hook.
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2018 © IraRott Inc.