Assured self-expression. Confidence.
A deeper appreciation of your appearance.
Extra time to yourself.
Added value to your daily life.
Getting to fully know, own and embrace your personal style can bring you all of these.
And then some!
Your personal style is an amazing means of translating your personality- your inner world- outwardly.
But since we're all busy and hurried, and don't exactly have a dedicated personal stylist handy at all times, actually getting there can very easily veer daunting.
Which is why I built You and Your Personal Style- a course in 5 actionable steps
, that will help you:
1. Measure and identify your body's vertical and horizontal proportions,
as well as your facial shape and features
(and learn how to flatter them);
2. Identify the most complimenting hues for your skin, eye and hair color combination,
fearlessly pair colourful pieces, and even get the best out of the shades that don't "suit you";
3. Declutter and transform your closet into your ideal, functional and beautiful wardrobe.
4. Select only the most valuable sources of style inspiration for you, individually
+ gain a small library of already curated sources!
5. Build your style vocabulary and sartorial knowledge by:
successfully deconstructing, analyzing and understanding the major women's style typologies,
AND creating your own, unique definition of personal style.
Now you may be wondering: "Is this course for me?"
And the answer is YES
Whether you are:
- A style novice, looking to truly clarify the way you see yourself and your style
- An always on trend fashionista looking to pinpoint the style that truly speaks to you
- An already knowledgeable fashion lover, looking to match your style to a new chapter of your life
- A seasoned style lover, looking for some extra inspiration and style eye-candy
- A lover and life-long student of style, fashion, beauty, self-growth and all things soul-enriching
this course is for you! Because discovering your personal style is not a punctual event, but a lifelong evolution.
And I trust that at the end of it, you will feel more empowered, confident and at ease in your skin- and in your clothes!
Please know that I am very keen on hearing back from you've gone through all 5 lessons and printables!
Has You and Your Personal Style helped you uncover and advance your personal style?
Did you find it lacking in any way?
Don't hesitate to let me know- you can always drop me an e-mail or a DM on Instagram.