Love Grows Here Embroidery Pattern PDF
Love Grows Here is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom.
This pattern is inspired by an illustration in a Medieval manuscript. It would be lovely on a table cloth, used together with the additional designs. It would also look really cool embroidered on the back of a jacket.
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order.
The pattern consists of:
- the original pattern + a reversed version
- smaller version of the pattern
- alternate version of the pattern, in two sizes
- 8 additional motifs inspired by the original design
- reversed versions of the additional motifs
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2014 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.