ISSUE #2, SUMMER 2005
Enjoying Black Heart Magazine's dirty work? You won’t want to miss our sexy second issue, featuring a naughty BDSM cover, courtesy of photographer Nick Rudnicki!
Also in this issue:
- An introduction to the pleasures of Aural Sex by the mysterious “Jane”
- Japanese shower scenes from the filthy mind of American expat Y. Funk
- The femme fatale musings of our favorite Suicide Girl, Fractal
- Our editor’s tits (are they or aren’t they?!)
- A romantic, sexy and funny Leonard Cohen story by Barry O’Connell
- Excerpts from the superheroic sexual fantasies of Tanis Rideout
- Bondage photography from Sahra Coyle
- Midgets in love by Mark Mann
- The slave morality of domination and submission by editor Laura Roberts
- A Being Whose Existence Centers Around Sex by Kathleen Savoy, and
- Mingus Tourette as The Hopeless Case
Explore your dirty mind and stimulate your senses with Issue #2.