Do Any Of These Sound Familiar:
1. I hear the same things every time I go.
2. There is never enough time for us to discuss everything.
3. I don't feel like I have anything to contribute to the conversation.
I totally understand! We all want our children to be successful and we know that communication with teachers is an important key to that. We need to feel comfortable sharing and getting information that is necessary for supporting our child on their educational journey to success.
Did You Know There's A Method That is Helping Parents Have Better Conversations At Parent-Teacher Conferences?
Okay Well Here's the Secret Solution:
- Do you want to maximize the time you take out of your day to meet your children's teachers?
- Are you new to the public school system and want your first conference to be an effective one?
- Are you dreading dealing with a potential elephant in the room?
- There is a specific method for turning your concerns into result-focused questions and removing the emotional components.
- You need to have focused conversations with your child's teachers that are geared toward helping your child get/stay on track.
- The key to having open communication with your child's teacher is all in how you frame the questions you ask.
Speaking of Questions, here are some you may have right now:
“How do I prepare beforehand?”
“What questions should I ask?”
“How do I get the teacher to keep in touch with me after?”
Don't worry, Parent Focus has you covered.
In our Guidebook and Accompanying Notebook, you get the following:
- A before section to help you fine-tune the questions you need to ask.
- A notebook component for you to keep track of your personal questions, thoughts, and concerns.
- The same notebook to track the teacher's responses so you never forget what was said.
- Proven questions to help get you clear, informative, and useful responses from teachers.
- After section to help you develop a follow-up plan that will open up opportunities for better communication with your child's teachers.
As You Can See, This Ultimate Bundle Will Give You The Support You Need In Having A Successful Relationship With Your Child's Teacher.