More people are getting online and staying on digital platforms than ever before, so there is no time like the present to make sure your content marketing strategy is strong and compelling to capture new and returning visitors. This interactive workshop is packed with useful tactics and strategies to help participants market their brand using social media.
All guests will walk away with a social media plan to implement immediately!
- In this hands-on class, you will learn:
- How, when and what to post
- How to create a social media plan
- What content to use on each platform
- Tips on building a strong brand presence online
- Strategies for using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn effectively to reach new audiences
- Learn from Ashley Small, who founded Medley Inc. in 2009, and has since been nationally recognized by Fast Company Magazine, the Canada Broadcast Network, ABC, FOX and more; as an expert in business, technology, social media and public relations.
Mageida Sopon the Senior PR & Account Executive at Medley Inc. will co-present, offering insight on the best ways to reach today's tech-driven consumer. Mageida is a Google Adwords certified expert with experience in for-profit, nonprofit, B2B and Spanish-language PR and marketing.