When I went plant-based, I was confused about what I actually needed in terms of supplements, so I wanted to create a starter guide to help others feel empowered about knowing how to safely structure and supplement a plant-based diet.
A common concern about plant based diets is whether they provide your body with adequate vitamins and minerals.
We hear a lot of sources claim that a whole-food, plant-based diet easily meets all the daily nutrient requirements.
And yes, while well-planned plant-based/vegan diets can fulfill your nutritional needs, it IS true that certain nutrient requirements may be difficult to achieve through diet and fortified foods alone.
In this guide you will learn:
- Why you may need to consider supplementing on a plant based diet.
- Which supplements to consider adding to a plant based diet.
- How to safely incorporate supplements.
- Natural remedies for common symptoms/ailments.
- Links to the exact products/supplements I use for reference.
• Please download on desktop first (computer or laptop), then transfer the PDF to your iPhone, iPad or other smart phones and tablets/kindle. Your device may require apps such as iBooks or Adobe Reader.
• If you lose your copy please refer back to the email you received when purchased as this will have a download link. If you no longer have this email, email me with the date of purchase and your Paypal receipt.
• If the download fails please ensure you have an internet connection, sufficient storage space on your device for the file and then restart your computer or laptop and try downloading again.
You will get a PDF (2MB) file