How You Can Live an Everyday Supernatural Life is a compendium on spiritual truth.
The wisdom within explains the nature of God’s power and how that power is available to every believer. No longer do believers have to live mediocre, average lives of worry and torment— now they can step into a supernatural lifestyle of blessings, not curses, of divine protection, not fear. Readers will learn not only how to welcome the Holy Spirit’s anointing and presence but also how to recognize and destroy evil spirits. Prophecy is also explored and discussed, inviting readers to partake of another exciting aspect of the supernatural realm. Author Joe Ibojie, M.D., is the senior pastor of The Father’s House in Aberdeen, Scotland.
A supernatural life is one based solely on an intimate relationship with God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit. This lifestyle is attainable and maintainable— if you have the keys:
- How to live supernaturally every day—in every way.
- How to safeguard your divine nature, God’s gift to you.
- How to avoid curses and welcome blessings.
- Attracting angels into your everyday life.
- How to defeat the evil one at the mind game