Snowballs Around the World Quilt Pattern PDF
This quilt finishes at approx 52" x 61" and would make a gorgeous large lap or bed quilt in any modern home.
This 6-page pattern includes full colour cutting and piecing instructions, which reveal how easily this layout comes together. Also included are a colour layout plan and suggestions for quilting your finished top. There are also instructions for a simple pieced backing. Plus my Helping Hand tips and links to online tutorials will help you to complete your quilt.
To make this quilt you will need;
• 40cm of five co-ordinating fabrics
• 2.10cm of a solid or blender to contrast with your squares.
• 40cm of binding fabric
• 56" x 65" wadding and backing fabric
• Thread for piecing and quilting
• Quilter's ruler, mat and rotary cutter
This listing is for a PDF pattern and will be available for instant download once payment is recieved.
This pattern is not intended for commercial use, please do not distribute without permission.