LearnMYOG Chonky SlingWhen the venerable Everyday Fanny Pack just won’t do, reach for the Chonky Sling. No doubt about its name, the Chonky Sling is a hoss. With a main compartment alone measuring in at 7 x 14 x 4 inches, you’re looking at over 6L of trunk capacity. But no worries on having to stuff the bag full, the inspired strap design self-compresses the contents without fiddly adjusters or hooks.
A 3D front zipper pocket and internal organizer pockets with a key loop help stash everything away. Two removable shoulder strap designs are included and the bags symmetrical shape allows wearing the pack over right or left shoulders. The stretch bottle pocket on bottom ensures you don’t have to rifle through the main compartment and constantly reorganize the contents to put the bottle away! And for an advanced build, add more structure and padding with the included foam panels.
📨 Digital Download Contents
- Chonky Sling sewing pattern in pdf file format
- Complete set of instructions with material list, cut layout, and step-by-step construction sequence with photos showing major steps
- High res photo gallery located at LearnMYOG.com
- All future revisions incorporating community feedback, fixes, and improvements
- Instruction Booklet, 6 pages
- Print at home sewing pattern, 16 letter / A4 sized pages
- Print at office sewing pattern, 8 tabloid / A3 sized pages
- Large format sewing pattern, one large format / A0 page (US/UK/EU)
✂️ Sewing SkillChonky Sling has been designed for intermediate to advanced makers. Some pattern elements may be omitted to make the project easier such as the foam structural panels. Experience sewing multiple layers including slippery fabrics and webbing is required. All construction steps are described with photos, but familiarity with sewing terminology and construction techniques is expected.
🪡 Revisions15 Feb 2023 - Corrected cut quantity of BACK, ORGANIZER, and WING
29 Dec 2022 - Initial Release
✏️ Terms and Support
- LearnMYOG.com is a passion project for entertainment purposes. Technical support is provided at my discretion and availability.
- Valid email address is required for download link and notification of revisions for this specific pattern.
- Email addresses used for purchase are NOT automatically opted into a marketing newsletter.
- LearnMYOG.com patterns and instructions are for non-profit Personal Use Only. I cannot be held responsible or held liable for any damages, injuries, losses, or destruction of property that may occur in connection with this information.