Miniature HEADBOARD for BARBIE DOLLS and DOLLHOUSE | SVG + SILHOUETTE STUDIO files for CRICUT & SILHOUETTE cutting machine
This miniature headboard is extremely versatile! You can color it to look like either wood or iron, and you can add it to any 1:6th scaled bed frame.
To convert this project to a 1:12th scale, scale everything 50% down.
This project includes:
- SVG file for cutting with Cricut Design Space
- Silhouette Studio file for cutting with Silhouette Studio
- Cutting Instructions for both softwares
To make this miniature headboard, you will need these supplies:
- Card stock, 180-220gsm. If you like, you can use card stock from old packaging, like food packaging.
- Acrilyc paints
- White glue
- OPTIONAL: toothpicks and thread
You can find the video tutorial with instructions on how to assemble this project here.
For any question, don't hesitate to contact me!