Las Flores de Frida is an original embroidery pattern from Polka & Bloom. The pattern has lots of extra motifs (see the exact list below).
This pattern is a tribute to Frida Kahlo, one of my favouritest artists ever. She is such an inspiration!
Please note that the patterns are digital files which you download and print on your own printer. Patterns will not be posted to you.
The pattern consists of:
- original pattern
- smaller version of the original pattern
- reversed version of both sizes
- 2 slightly different versions without the flowers
- both in reversed version
- a ribbon/banner with the text: Flores de Frida
- the ribbon with the text: Las Flores de Frida
- the ribbon left blank for your own text
- smaller version of the blank ribbon
- 2 leaves from the pattern
- reversed version of both leaves
- 3 different marigold flowers
- Smaller size of the marigolds
- 2 sizes of the burning heart motif from the centre of the pattern
- 2 sizes of the bird from my original sketch of the pattern
- reversed version of the birds
- 3 different fuchsia style flowers
- reversed version of the fuchsia flowers
- instructions for pattern transfer
- description of stitches and colours used
Once payment is completed you will receive an email with links to download the files in your order. Please note that the download links only work for a limited time! If for any reason the download doesn't work, please get in touch!
The images in the actual pattern are clear and do not have the copyright line in them.
The pattern and images are copyright Carina Envoldsen-Harris 2014-15 and are for personal use only. You may not sell the pattern or any items using the pattern.