Building Rapport in the Remote Classroom - Webinar Recording
This is the recording of a training session Nik Peachey delivered on 12th June 2020.
The session covers a number of issues related to building rapport with and among remote students. This includes:
- Setting up the webcam and working with the visible space effectively.
- Being aware of how you use your voice
- Building remote teams so that students work collaboratively
- Building positive classroom dynamics
- The importance of socialisation
- Empathising with students
You can access the interactive slides from the presentation here: Building Rapport in the Remote Classroom