Count Your Blessings, Thanksgiving Devotional & Joy Advent Devotional Prayer Journals
- Prepare your heart to celebrate Jesus this Christmas.
- Start with our Thanksgiving, Count Your Blessings devotional Bible study and prayer journal
- Finish with our Joy Advent devotional Bible study
- By devoting 15 minutes per day to these studies, you will prioritize what's truly important during the Thanksgiving and Advent seasons.
- Set yourself up to feel joyful instead of overwhelmed in the weeks leading up to Christmas.
- These studies are perfect to do alone or with friends
- Includes tips on using the studies in a group setting.
- There is a daily devotional with questions, a Day prayer journal to help you discern what God is teaching you, and an Evening prayer journal page to help you wind down after your busy day.
✅ 25 Days of devotionals - Joy Advent Devotional Prayer Journal.
✅A beautiful print of Numbers 6:24-26- a Priestly Blessing that you can print out.
✅A ' Week In Review ' page after every 5 days with journal prompts to access what God has been speaking to your heart through His life-changing words. This page is perfect for helping you to use this devotional study in a group setting.
This is a digital download for you to use on your phone or tablet or to print out. I open these downloads in iBook or Samsung Notes or Xodo. They are free apps and they allow you to write on journal pages. You can take this journal everywhere you go!
✅You will be automatically added to our weekly newsletter after downloading this eBook and you will be sent the password for our Resource Library to gain access to our vault of free bible plans, eBooks, and more!
REFUNDS are not available for digital products, sales are final but I will do everything possible to make sure you are happy with your order. If you have any problems, please let me know, email@example.com.