CROCHET PATTERN Lex The Axolotl Salamander Rug
FORMAT & LANGUAGES:
- PDF, 10 pages and 3.5 MB (mobile devices friendly)
CROCHET LEVEL & SKILLS:
- Confident Beginner
- Chain, slip stitch, single crochet, double crochet, picot, shell, working in rows and in the round, increasing, sewing.
GAUGE: 9 dc X 4.5 rows = 4” X 4” (10 X 10 cm), working with a 9 mm (M/N) hook and a super-bulky weight yarn (6).
SIZE: Approximately 46” (117 cm) X 48” (122 cm). Your finished size may vary slightly depending on the materials used and your tension.
TOOLS & MATERIALS you will need:
- Bernat Blanket Sparkle yarn (6 / Super-bulky): 650 yds (594 m) of Aqua Sparkle
- Bernat Velvet yarn (5 / Bulky): 250 yds (228 m) of Velveteal
- Bernat Super Value yarn (4 / Medium): 50 yds (45 m) of Black and 5 yds (4 m) of White
- Tapestry needle
- Stitch markers
- Crochet hooks: 5.5 mm (I) and 9 mm (M/N)
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2022 © IraRott Inc.