(2020) THE E BOOK - BY TARA TANHEALTHY COOKING WITHOUT THE HARD.
Learn healthy cooking basics and nourish your body with a variety of delectable savory and guilt-free sweet recipes for your whole family.
The 'Healthy Cooking Made Easy’ eBook includes some of my (and my readers') classic favorites, and over 50+ brand-new (never seen in my blog) recipes that are simple, budget-friendly, easy-to-make, and uses wholesome ingredients. This book also contains some of my top tips and hacks to help you jumpstart your way to healthy cooking with less confusion and overwhelm.
This 80+ page eBook Contains:
- 65 delicious health-coach designed recipes that are family-friendly and takes minutes to prep. These recipes include a range of breakfasts, mains, snacks, appetizers/soups, desserts, smoothies and drinks which are mostly meal-prep friendly too.
- A variety of gluten-free, plant-based recipes that you can easily adapt to suit your needs. Recipes also include substitution infos, make-ahead tips and notes.
- A list of pantry and kitchen essentials including what I personally stock in my own pantry, and the kitchen equipment I use to make healthy cooking a breeze.
- High quality and colourful photos of each recipe throughout the eBook.
- A whole section on how to meal-prep plus sample flexible meal plans to help you get started.
NOTE: This product is a PDF download and is considered 'used' once downloaded. Therefore, no refunds will be made after purchase. If you have questions about the eBook, please contact us at email@example.com prior your purchase.