Learn to play the Ubass | Basic techniques
About the Lesson Pack concept
What's so special about these lesson packs, how will they work?
There are a lot of existing books about techniques and concepts involved with bass playing, Couldn’t I just get some of these and put together a mile long YouTube playlist and learn from the stuff that's already out there?
Yes, you can but I do think my lessons will give you a fresh look at learning more about Music. What I offer will hopefully suit you hand-in-glove and be a great way to widen your Musical horizon! My Lesson Packs are a great alternative for You and, I hope, an understandable way to further expand your knowledge about Music!
These Lesson Packs are focused towards playing the UBass but can be used for any bass instruments with strings and a fretboard…
The ebook is packed with amazing features that make learning about the Ubass a new and exciting experience! I will go through these features in detail in a future blog post but for now, let’s have a quick look:
- Picture gallery’s that enhances the reading experience
- Multi-angle videos that show you how to get the best out of your Ubass playing
- Highlighted words are clickable and explained in pop-ups or in the extensive word list. (I bet you can spend hours just navigating the word list alone!)
- End of lesson quizzes – check and see if you have understood the lesson you just worked with
- Marking text and make notes – find something especially interesting? Mark the text/or make a note – these are collected and can be browsed and/or searched
For a quick look inside: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuY0tCtjgYM
(The "end-of-lesson-self-test" questions works a bit differently in the ePub version compared to what you see in the video!)
I really hope you will enjoy this first lesson pack!