Le Avventure di Paul a Roma (A2) - Short Story in Simple Italian for Beginners and Intermediate Learners
- BITE-SIZED CHAPTERS: Go over a chapter in minutes. The vocabulary and grammar used are optimized for beginners and intermediate learners.
- BILINGUAL WORDLIST: Useful vocabulary and expressions ready to use for your flashcards.
- QUIZZES: Test your vocabulary and grammar comprehension at the end of each chapter. The quizzes have been designed to help you retain the information you have gone through in the stories.
- TRANSLATION EXERCISES: At the end of every chapter, you'll find translation exercises. Translating from English to the Italian language is a potent learning activity, as it helps recall from your memory what you have absorbed from the stories.
- SPEAKING PROMPTS: Train your spoken Italian alone or with your tutor.
- CULTURAL INSIGHTS ABOUT ROME: Learn about some of the prettiest neighborhoods of Rome, alongside things to do on your next trip.
- INSIGHTS ON COMMON MISTAKES: Written with the most recurring mistakes Italian beginners and intermediate learners make in my classes in mind.
- REALISTIC ADULT STORIES: Using the 1000 most common Italian words and real-life dialogues you're most likely to encounter when in Italy.
Paul is a Londoner who's visiting Rome on his own for a week. While walking and the iconic roman neighborhood Testaccio, he stumbles upon a flier that will change his vacation forever.
This short novel in Italian has been designed and optimized by a teacher of Italian with over 10 years of teaching experience, specialized in teaching adult Italian language learners.