Le Avventure di Paul a Roma (A2) - Short Story in Simple Italian for Beginners and Intermediate Learners [🎧SLOW AUDIO included]
Why Learn with Easy-Readers?
- Our brains are not designed to memorize words in isolation. We need to associate new input, such as a word, grammar pattern, or sentence, with an image.
- Stories provide visuals that help us associate new words and sentences. This makes it easier to recall the new information when we try to use it later.
- Reading stories helps us absorb the basic principles of Italian sentence construction.
- My stories include a free downloadable audio, narrated by a native speaker in slow Italian.
Did you know that Rome is made up of many different neighborhoods, each with its own unique history and identity? Join Paul as he explores the Eternal City and learn about Italy through real-life dialogues and texts.
This short story will take you to some of the hidden gems of Rome, including Testaccio, Ostiense, EUR, Monteverde, and Prati.
This book includes:
- 12 easy-to-read chapters with slow audio narrated by a native speaker (available for free online).
- 12 sets of online flashcards.
- A bilingual word list at the end of each chapter.
- Information on relevant vocabulary, grammar, and common mistakes made by English speakers when learning and speaking Italian.
- Interesting facts about the Italian capital.
- Dialogues and experiences you might encounter in Rome.
- Review questions to test your comprehension at the end of each chapter.
Ge your flashcards here