Daily Du'aa Series #6: Hawwa and Hafsa Have a Fight
Trim Size: 8.5 x 11
Format: e-Book (PDF download)
Color: Full Color
Recommended for Preschool -1st Grade (as a read-along with an adult), 2nd-3rd Grade (for independent study).
Hawwa is having a great day! The world seems beautiful and bright. But her twin sister, Hafsa, does not see it that way. Everything makes her upset, including Hawwa's happiness. Can Grandpa help save the day? Find out as your child learns to remember Allah through the Islaamic manners and ad'iyaa (supplications) related to happiness, sadness, anger, and gratitude.
Click below to see the book preview:
Hawwa and Hafsa Have a Fight
- Fun introduction to the daily supplications for children
- Arabic text, transliteration, and English translation of each du'aa taught
- Detailed Qur'aan & Hadith references
- Bright, playful illustrations
- Excellent lessons in Islamic manners from the Qur'aan and Sahih Ahadith
- Entertaining rhymes to make learning memorable for young children
- Footnotes explaining specific terms or Islamic concepts for new Muslims or non-Muslims
- Multiple e-books in the series with more coming soon, Insha-Allah!
- Available in high-quality, durable hardcover format as well (click here)
Each brightly illustrated book in the Daily Du'aa Series features ad'iyaa (supplications) taught through a playful rhyming story about a child just like your own. These ad'iyaa are the most important ones that every Muslim child should know from the earliest age.
This series is based on the classic text Hisnul-Muslim (Fortification of the Muslim) and supported with Qur’aan and Sahih ahadith, so you can rest assured that you are teaching your child from the most authentic sources.
What Parents are Saying About Ad-Duha:
"In my own journey of learning Quran as an adult, I always wished and imagined something colorful, interesting, and attractive to children. Ad-Duha has fulfilled my wish. Barak Allah Fi!"
Ad-Duha's mission is to help families provide their children with quality Islamic materials. Therefore, we ask that our customers help us in this task by honoring the copyright so that the school can stay financially viable (i.e., cover the costs of development, production, and marketing) through the legitimate sale of our products.
Purchasing books entitles you to use the books in your own home for yourself and your children. It does not grant ownership of the copyright or permission to make copies of the books for others in any form.
Please be aware that posting these books online, transferring them to a third-party printer/copier to be printed, sharing through email, or making additional copies (digital or print) for others outside your household (for free or for sale) is a breach of the copyright.