A fun way for little ones to practice phonics and letter recognition skills! There are many ways to use these Easter Eggs in a preschool, kindergarten or ESL classroom. Play simple games with them, set up egg hunts, add them to a sensory bin, use them as clip cards, play dough mats, or just make a lovely Easter or Spring wall display!
The cards are colour coded to help young children match them up and include different difficulty levels, so you can choose according to the age and developmental level of your kids. Both US and UK English versions are provided.
You may also like our Easter Egg Match: Colours, Numbers & Sizes
pack!This pack includes:
- Picture Cards
- Picture-Word Cards
- Upper Case Letter Cards
- Lower-Case Letter Cards
- Printable Basket Sorting Mats
- PLUS Games & Activity Ideas
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2019 Biggabug
- Identify beginning letter sounds of different words
- Relate letter sounds to written letters
- Learn the letters of the alphabet
- Identify upper-case and lower-case letters
- Teach and reinforce written and spoken vocabulary