A fun way for little ones to practice early maths skills! There are so many ways to use these lovely ladybirds (ladybugs!) in a preschool, kindergarten or ESL classroom. Play simple matching games with them, add them to a sensory bin, use them with manipulatives, as play dough mats, clip cards or even as wall displays. Great for spring and bug themes, or just to brighten up your maths centre!
Includes 18 ladybird themed worksheets in colour and black & white to give little ones even more practice. Plus blank, EDITABLE TEMPLATES
you can use to create your own cards with your choice of numbers, words, additions and subtractions!
To see some of the different ways we use these cards, see this article
on our blog!THIS PACK INCLUDES:
- 3 sets of Ladybird Counting Cards (numbers and number words, spots to count - 2 levels of difficulty)
- Ladybird Number Line to help with additions and subtractions.
- Addition and Subtraction Cards - 72 basic additions and subtractions in leaf shapes.
- Blank, editable templates of ladybirds and leaves for you to create your own cards!
- Ladybird and Flower Clip Cards
- 18 Ladybird themed worksheets in colour and black & white for more practice at counting, addition and subtraction. Includes 2 editable worksheet templates.
- Games & Activity Ideas - 10 fun ways to use the cards!
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2018 Biggabug
- Teach and reinforce counting from 0 - 12
- Identifying numbers and number words 0 - 12
- Learning how to use a number line
- Basic addition and subtraction