WEATHER BINGO - An EDITABLE Dice/Spinner Game with Craftivity!
HOW TO PLAY:
Kids spin the spinner or roll the dice and cross off the weather icons on their bingo card using play dough or a dry-erase marker. But there’s a fun twist: if a player spins or rolls the rainbow, they get to choose which weather icon to cross off their card! First one to complete a line shouts “Bingo!”
After playing, you can do a fun craftivity - kids can make their very own spinners and dice with the printable templates provided. You could even use the spinners to make weather clocks! The craftivity templates make a great extension activity and include many options, so you can adapt it perfectly to the level of your kids.
THIS GAME INCLUDES:
- BINGO CARDS in colour, with five different kinds of weather: cloudy, rainy, snowy, sunny, and windy.
- WEATHER DICE in colour - versions with & without words.
- WEATHER SPINNER: large spinner in colour you can make using a split-pin and paper clip, a fidget spinner, or a pencil and paper clip.
- KIDS DIY CRAFTIVITY TEMPLATES: dice, spinners and bingo cards in black line for kids to colour, make, and play their very own game.
- EDITABLE POWERPOINT FILE: if you want to edit the text on the game pieces. Compatible with older versions of Powerpoint.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS on how to assemble and play
- Develops language and vocabulary for identifying and talking about the weather
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages turn-taking
TO MAKE AND PLAY WEATHER BINGO! YOU WILL NEED:
- Microsoft Powerpoint, if you want to edit the text.
- Play dough or dry erase markers to mark the Bingo Cards.
- Split pins and paper clips (or a fidget spinner) to make the spinner.
- Glue or double-sided sticky tape to make the dice.
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but highly recommended).
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!
Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2019 Biggabug
Please read the printing instructions included in the PDF to get the most from your printable game.