Thankful Turkey Crown - In Colour
Children brainstorm things that they are thankful for, write them on the feathers and then stick the feathers onto the turkey.
There is a label on the front of the crown to include a caption such as "I am thankful for.." or a child's name. You can edit the text on the label and feathers, or delete it to leave everything blank for children to write in or decorate themselves!
There are full instructions on how to make the crown in the pdf file.
- One PDF file of the crown in colour
- Full instructions on how to make the crown
To make the crown you will need:
- Cardstock for printers
- Glue, sticky tape or a stapler
How to edit the text:
- Click in the editable blue text boxes in the pdf.
- Change or delete the text.
- The blue box background will not appear when printing.
- Please note that the font used does not support all languages.
THIS CROWN IS ALSO AVAILABLE IN BLACK LINE: Thankful Turkey Craft - Printable Crown for Colouring
**SAVE WHEN YOU BUY TOGETHER!**
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!
Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2021 Biggabug