FEELINGS & EMOTIONS BINGO - An EDITABLE Dice / Spinner Game with Craftivity!
HOW TO PLAY:
Kids spin the spinner or roll the dice and cross off the faces on their bingo card using play dough or a dry-erase marker. First one to complete a line shouts “Bingo!” After playing, you can do a fun craftivity - kids can make their very own spinners and dice with the printable templates provided! The game is suitable for 3 - 7 year olds.
Choose from PRINT & GO files or an EDITABLE powerpoint file - so you can change the text, the font, or even the language of the game if you wish!
THIS GAME INCLUDES:
- BINGO CARDS in colour, with six different emotions: angry, calm, happy, sad, scared and silly.
- FEELINGS DICE in colour - versions with & without words.
- FEELINGS SPINNER: large spinner in colour you can make using a split-pin and paper clip, a fidget spinner, or a pencil and paper clip.
- KIDS DIY CRAFTIVITY TEMPLATES: dice, spinners and bingo cards in black line for kids to colour, make, and play their very own game! Choose from versions with or without words.
- EDITABLE POWERPOINT FILE: if you wish to edit the text on the game pieces and templates.
- FULL INSTRUCTIONS on how to assemble and play.
- Develops language and vocabulary for identifying emotions and feelings
- Develops fine motor skills
- Encourages turn-taking
TO MAKE AND PLAY FEELINGS BINGO! YOU WILL NEED:
- Play dough or dry erase markers to mark the Bingo Cards.
- Split pins and paper clips (or a fidget spinner) to make the spinner.
- Glue or double-sided sticky tape to make the dice.
- A way to laminate game pieces (not essential but highly recommended).
Songs, videos, crafts & other free resources on our website!
Original illustrations by Tea Time Monkeys! © 2019 Biggabug