Ready to publish your next book but not sure how to expect?
In Budgeting for Indie Authors, we take you behind the scenes of publishing a book, a real look at book publishing expenses and tips on how to make your budget work for you (no matter how large or small).During the workshop we cover the following topics:
- Our Book Budgeting Philosophy
- Pre-Launch Budget
- Book Launch Budget
- Ongoing Book Marketing Budget
- Our book budgeting philosophy.
- The 3 areas of editing and how to determine what your book needs.
- Cover design pricing and demystifying photo manipulation versus illustration.
- Do you need to invest in book swag? Here’s why you might, or might not.
- How to save hundreds on book formatting.
- Do you really need a barcode or ISBN?
- Why you need an author platform.
- What costs to watch out for when using Kindle Direct Publishing versus IngramSpark.
- Advertising budgets and what to expect when running ads.
- How to budget for giveaways.
- What to expect with influencer marketing and how to get the best ROI.
- Budgets of successful indie authors and how they vary.
Get our Self-Publishing Book Budget Spreadsheet and plug in your numbers.