QUILTING PATTERN Scrappy Daisy Garden
DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Easy
FORMAT: The pattern is in PDF format with 10 pages / 2.5 MB (mobile devices friendly); there is also an optional SVG file (template for cutting machines) that you will download in a zipped/compressed format; to unzip the contents of the zipped folder, right-click the folder --> select Extract All & follow the instructions. The pattern is written using imperial system (US terms) with step-by-step images, quilting diagrams, and a printable flower template. You will need a printer and Adobe Acrobat Reader (free software) to be able to print the template correctly.
- Quilt without borders: 57” X 76”
- Quilt with borders: 73” X 92”
SKILLS: Sewing with a 1/4" seam allowance, basic piecing, using printable templates for raw edge fusible applique, free motion quilting or walking foot quilting, regular binding .
- Scrappy squares 5” x 5” – A total of 238 squares. Use precut Charm Packs or cut your own squares from scraps.
- Denim – You will need 2 adult M/L size jeans or 3⁄4 yard of denim fabric (WOF 60”).
- Borders (optional) –2 3⁄4 yards of cotton fabric of your choice (I used border prints by Jinny Beyer).
- Binding (WOF 42”) – 2⁄3 yard for quilt without borders or 3⁄4 yard for quilt with borders.
- Backing (WOF 42”) – 4 3⁄4 yards for quilt without borders or 5 3⁄4 yards for quilt with borders (including 4” overage).
- Batting – 63” x 82” for quilt without borders or 79” x 98” for quilt with borders (including 3” overage).
This listing is for PDF pattern ONLY, not the finished item. Tools & materials are not included.
2018 © IraRott Inc.