SUMMARY.Eating The Big Fish How Challenger Brands Can Compete Against Brand Leaders By Adam Morgan
· What’s in it for me? Make people sit up and take notice of your product and brand.
· Market leaders are a force to be reckoned with, but emerging brands can still pose a challenge.
· Challenger brands have to contend with increasingly skeptical, distracted and stressed-out consumers.
· The boundaries between different products are blurring, thereby increasing competition.
· The lack of experience common to many challenger brands allows them to ask essential questions.
· Strong values and emotional relationships with customers are vital for challenger brands.
· Habits tend to dictate consumption, but powerful symbols can change that.
· Final summary