Joyful Eating: How to Break Free of Diets and Make Peace with Your Body
Are you discontent with your body? Do you worry that you enjoy food too much? Or feel like your eating is out of control?
It’s likely that it’s not you or the food that is to blame, but food rules and diet mentality.
Nutritionist, Tansy Boggon, shares how aspiring for your perfect weight or optimal health can keep you trapped in a cycle of diet after diet or constantly searching for the next miracle answer to weight loss or enduring health.
Tansy guides you through self-reflection activities, assisting you to:
- Free yourself from yo-yo dieting and emotional eating
- Feel comfortable and content in your own skin
- Reconnect with and trust your body’s internal cues
- Uncover who you are without fear of not being good enough
- Find your way to nourish your body and mind, intuitively
You will find no meal plans or guidelines in this book but a refreshing philosophy of self-acceptance and self-reflection activities to help you nourish yourself to feel your most alive and joyful self.